Effective Time Management is a key skill for every teacher at every level in every school.
Whether it’s controlling the mountains of paperwork, dealing effectively with interruptions or using email so that it is actually a help rather than a hindrance, there are many areas of Time Management that can make or break a successful teacher.
Your Time Management can be the difference between flowing and frazzled, in charge or out of control.
My Time Management For Teachers course can help you and your staff become better organised, more effective, more efficient and more productive. It will also allow you to feel more confident and relaxed about what you have to do.
At the end of this INSET you will be able to
- Prioritise effectively to focus on key issues
- Use a simple and elegant model of communication that will help you to convey anything you need to tell or ask others clearly, quickly and the way they want to hear it.
- Schedule priorities effectively
- Ensure that you never lose another piece of paper again – ever!
- Delegate effectively and learn seven different ways to say” no”
- Learn how to have an empty email inbox – every day!
- Speed up your work so that you create a better work life balance
During the training day you will also meet an Italian economist and a German military officer who together will improve your output exponentially. You’ll also learn why eating frogs for breakfast gives you the best start to a morning and ensures you have a great day ahead!
Want To Book This Inset?
To book this INSET call Iain on 07515 985935 or email me here. INSET days are limited so call now to ensure availability.
What Do Teachers Say About This Course?